We are looking for a new colleague to join our marketing team as a Performance Marketing Specialist, in our outstanding OLX hub in Bucharest.
You will manage our media placement on most recognized social media like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, as well as other pay-per-click channels, such as Google Search and Display, RTB, Criteo. You will help to acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be in charge of all pay-per-click marketing, managing the strategy, execution, tracking and optimization on media placement across online channels. The position will help grow our auto businesses (Autovit.ro and the auto categories in
In a typical day at OLX Group, in the role of Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be:
- Implement and optimize all pay-per-click advertising campaigns on different paid channels for our auto business (Search, Display and Social - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube);
- Manage the relationship with dynamic remarketing suppliers (RTB, Criteo) and ensure the campaigns’ success;
- Build the performance strategy starting from our marketing objectives;
- Supervise return on investment, retention, and user engagement related to marketing efforts;
- Build recurrent reports on the performance of all campaigns and the competitive landscape;
- Ensure accurate tracking of our platforms locally.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- 3+ years of proven experience in performance marketing;
- Skilled in Google Analytics, Firebase, Google DataStudio and other analytics tools;
- Analysis skills for optimization of acquisition/retention/engagement campaigns;
- Problem solving approach and capability to act on inconsistencies in data/results;
- Experience in app acquisition and engagement campaigns is a plus;
- Analytical thinking and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent capability of written communication;
- Prone to experimentation, always wanting to test and assess the impact of new ideas;
- English domain (written and spoken).
...at OLX Group Romania
In Romania, we are 150+ people working for olx.ro, Storia.ro, and Autovit.ro. Currently from home, but usually from our cozy office in the center of Bucharest. OLX is the leader of the classifieds' market, helping millions of people make the smart choice every day – crafting more space at home, repairing a broken pipe or, just like you, finding the best job. Storia.ro, our real-estate platform, helps people find the place they can call home – for a while or forever. Autovit.ro is the market leader of the auto classifieds industry, connecting drivers to the car that will take them where they need and want to be.
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Outstanding opportunity to become part of an international group, working for leading classifieds brands;
- The local company is based in an awesome designed office in the center of Bucharest. However, the job will be remote during the pandemic in order to prioritize employees’ safety;
- Continuous investment in your development, as well as the possibility to stay in contact with other professionals from all over the world;
- Complex compensation package (annual performance-based bonus, medical insurance, flexible benefits compensation);
- Dynamic and friendly environment where getting stuff done and enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies.
- Cake. Or other gifts. We like to get creative about them.
Make your own smart choice!
OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.Aplica la acest job