CEE Social Command Center runs the center of excellency for social media accounts in more than 30 markets for one of the biggest tech companies.
This includes but is not limited to managing the general footprint of social media accounts, developing local content and leveraging regional and global one, monitoring all messages.
The Regional Social Media Manager will report to Social Command Center Lead.
What you’ll do:
- Manage local content requests, briefs for assets development as part of the regional editorial calendar across CEE markets for B2B;
- Collaborate with local teams to clarify and verify requests, provide guidance, filter requests in accord to framework and brand guidelines;
- Ensure local content development & localization on time;
- Driving deployment & reporting of Employee advocacy plan;
- Responsible for operational excellence as SoW, PO creation & opening;
- Driving social listening reporting;
- Youtube channels management.
What you need:
- At least 3 years experience in social media, agency or client side (B2B experience preferred);
- Has hands-on experience with publishing platforms (Sprinklr preferred), data / analytics tools (Power Bi preferred);
- Content marketing background (oversees content creation, works with a creative team);
- Hands on experience with social analytics, can extract actionable insights from social data and develop reports for social activities;
- Has experience in paid social and working knowledge of paid media activities and metrics;
- Advanced English;
- Strong Excel skills.