UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, opportunities.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
Qualification and experience:
- University degree in Marketing, Social Science, Communication, Business Administration or another relevant field is required.
- A minimum of five years of relevant work experience is required. A minimum of three years of experience in digital marketing, coordinating and / or implementing digital conversion / sales campaigns is a must.
- Experience in working in the non-profit sector or INGOs is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Romanian is a must.
Skills and competencies:
- excellent communication, presentation and public speaking skills;
- demonstrable knowledge of digital marketing, digital sales, performance digital campaigns;
- diplomatic negotiation, influencing and networking skills to establish and maintain trusted relationship and to develop close and effective working relationships;
- planning, implementing, monitoring and optimization skills;
- strong creative skills, supported by analytical skills
- demonstrated ability to adjust to unexpected challenges and proposing counter measures accordingly;
- computer literacy.
The key tasks expected to be fulfilled by the consultant are (but not limited to):
- Acts as a focal point for digital fundraising (FR) campaigns and activities for internal and external stakeholders (e.g. online agency, telemarketing agency etc.);
- Contributes to the development of the online acquisition strategy, annual workplans, digital FR campaign strategies to drive donations via unicef.org/romania/ro website, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. digital agency);
- Supports in implementing, optimizing and monitoring the digital fundraising campaigns. This includes contribution to planning and execution of digital fundraising campaigns, supporting the production of multi-channel digital content, FR landing pages, online marketing activities such as display advertising, social networking and search engine marketing in collaboration with internal stakeholders and external vendors (e.g. online agency), having as a target: to generate donations for UNICEF in Romania;
- Analyses, reviews and implements changes to FR landing pages so they are optimized for search engines.
- Monitors and analyzes digital FR KPIs, suggesting improvements and optimizations, in order to reach the planned number of donations set as target for the respective digital FR campaign. Compiles digital fundraising analytic reports.
- Researches and monitors trends and best practices in digital marketing and fundraising in order to improve in-house practices.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders to integrate payment processor into the donation landing pages and performs requested testing, ensuring that the process is easy to use.
- Delivers specified outcomes and offers recommendations for improvement within own area of activity.
- in place digital Fundraising campaign strategies and plans;
- optimized fundraising landing pages that support acquisition of pledge donors;
- developed digital FR content (visuals, search terms etc.);
- number of new recruited online donors through the landing pages;
- specific digital FR and analytics reports.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF's values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
The application will be made in the dedicated UNICEF platform and it must include:
- an updated CV focused on the skills and experience requested by the current consultancy;
- a cover letter underlining the motivation for applying for the position and how the candidate’s experience, skills and experience match the requirements of the position;
- a financial offer Financial bid_digital FR.docx , specifying the requested net monthly fee in RON.