We are looking for an Advertising Sales Representative with a background in digital and sales, to join our offices in Bucharest.
You will be part of the winning Advertising Sales Team, responsible for driving excellent results for clients through consultative selling of advertising solutions.
OLX Group Romania
In Romania, we are 150+ people working for OLX, Storia.ro, and Autovit.ro. Currently from home, but usually from our cozy office in the center of Bucharest. OLX is the leader of the classifieds market, helping millions of people make the smart choice every day – creating more space at home, repairing a broken pipe or, just like you, finding the best job.
A typical day at OLX Group, in the role of Advertising Sales Representative, could include:
- Sell online advertising solutions on OLX, Autovit.ro, Storia.ro portfolio to customers in the Automotive / Real Estate / Jobs / Retail / Banking industries;
- Develop sales strategies to achieve the short and long term sales revenue objectives – hunting and new customers focus;
- Plan the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines;
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers;
- Be a trusted adviser throughout the sales cycle;
- Maintain good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth;
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of the ads;
- Ensure timely advertising billing and payment for customers;
- Analyze and interpret campaign effectiveness;
- Coordinate with Head of Ad Sales to set pricing and offers;
- Determine sales forecast and present the figures to the management and customers;
- Develop innovative and creative ideas for increasing sales;
- Determine new sales opportunities by studying the latest market trends.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Minimum 1 year of sales or digital experience;
- Thorough understanding of online advertising concepts;
- Previous experience in online is a plus (work experience, university studies, personal projects, certificates and diplomas);
- Creative thinking;
- Demonstrate strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork player;
- Ambition, flexibility and perseverance;
- Proactive and goal-oriented attitude;
- Willingness to learn, investigate and grow in the position;
- Fluent in English.
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- The opportunity to work for the leading classifieds brands in Romania, a place that takes the best out of being a global company and bringing a nice local flavor;
- A desk in a beautifully designed office in the center of Bucharest, close to some of the best coffee shops and brunch places. However, the job will be remote during the pandemic, for obvious reasons;
- Continuous investment in your development, through trainings. Also, the chance to connect for advice and inspiration to other professionals from all over the world;
- Complex compensation package (sales commission, medical insurance, flexible benefits compensation);
- Friendly, curious and driven colleagues that get stuff done and consider that enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies.
- Cake. Or other gifts. We like to get creative about them.
Make your own smart choice!
OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.Aplica la acest job