We are looking for an Account Executive @ WeContent
WeContent is on a mission to be the home of European content marketing, by putting top creative minds in the spotlight through interviews, case studies, research and offline and online events. WeContent Festival 2022 will take place on May 26-27 in Bucharest and will the first and only outdoor content marketing event that combines information, inspiration and fun.
We are looking for a colleague who will help us fulfill our mission by supporting the team in daily activities and who is eager to learn and grow together with us.
- You are a self-starter who is motivated by the desire to learn and develop new skills, and who can work well within given guidelines, but who can also take initiative to solve problems.
- You are organized and able to work well in a fast-moving environment.
- You pay attention to details.
- Your English level is excellent, both spoken and written, and you feel comfortable communicating in a multi-cultural environment.
- You’re digitally savvy with a keen eye for the latest trends and best practices in marketing and communication.
At WeContent, you will:
- Support the team with organizational tasks regarding WeContent Festival 2022 and other future online or offline events
- Help publish content on the WeContent platform and on social media
- Update editorial calendars and other types of reports
- Communicate with both local and European partners, sponsors, collaborators and suppliers and keep track of the progress of different projects and issues to be solved
- Coordinate internally with different departments, such as accounting or legal
- Participate in team meetings and contribute with ideas and solutions
- Help organize and keep track of documents and activities using our internal tools
- Learn about content marketing and contribute to the execution of our sales and marketing strategy.
- Excellent English skills; you can communicate comfortably both in writing and speaking to people of other nationalities, including event speakers and VIPs
- The ability to organize documents and tasks and keep track of ongoing communications with multiple stakeholders
- Experience using WordPress (or other content management systems) or openness to learn
- Experience using social media accounts at a professional level or openness to learn
- Studies in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field or a proven interest in marketing and communication
- Attention to details, flexibility and focus on solutions.
Life at WeContent, like many other startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster.
It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how progress is done, to have a kick, and learn a bunch!