We are looking for a Growth Engineer (f/m) to join our amazing OLX Hub.
One of our biggest levers for growth for OLX is to engage and deeply activate OLX members (both sellers and consumers), and this is a heavy lift as we make a CRM transition and set up new customer journeys in our CRM stack. To start, this role will primarily be focused on building our email foundations and heavily execution-focused, but will quickly evolve to include broader lifecycle program management.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
As the marketing team’s primary engineering resource across Romania, Bulgaria, and Portugal you will be responsible for developing, deploying, and maintaining scalable technology to deliver best-in-class campaign execution, lead generation, audience segmentation, and data management across the region.
Specifically, you’ll be asked to:
- Build bespoke tools to empower our marketing team to better personalize the marketing experience.
- Connect disparate systems in novel ways by integrating marketing technologies to sit on top of the existing tech stack.
- Build and optimize engagement, retention systems, and campaigns across channels (email, push, SMS, in-product, Customer Support prompts, etc.) iterating continuously to improve performance and long-term loyalty.
- Create and maintain the site UI, marketing tools, and content publishing workflows.
- Consider the needs of not only OLX users but also our users in marketing who engage with the CMS and CRM tools daily - building and optimizing with both in mind.
- Develop unique and engaging content - like interactive ebooks, data visualizations, guides, and other custom interactive experiences for marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to upgrade our data availability, MarTech integrations, and product features to work seamlessly with all lifecycle programs.
What will help you to be successful in this role?
- +4 years working across the stack--troubleshooting pixels, integrating data feeds, segmenting audiences, while delivering a delightful user experience.
- You enjoy owning the full development process--from taking business requirements to writing your own code. You are your own project manager.
- Excellent SQL, Python or R knowledge, strong hands-on data modeling and data warehousing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to integrate and leverage OLX's existing tools and processes
- Writing and speaking proficiency in English
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- The opportunity to work for a top tier consumer brand, a place that takes the best out of being a global company and bringing a nice local flavor;
- A desk in a beautifully designed office in the center of Bucharest, close to some of the best coffee shops and brunch places. However, the job will be remote during the pandemic, for obvious reasons;
- Continuous investment in your development, through trainings. Also, the chance to connect for advice and inspiration to other professionals from all over the world;
- Complex compensation package (annual performance-based bonus, medical insurance, flexible benefits compensation);
- Friendly, curious and driven colleagues that get stuff done and consider that enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies.
- Cake. Or other gifts. We like to get creative about them.
Make your own smart choice!
OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.Aplica la acest job