We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager (f/m) in our amazing OLX Hub in Bucharest.
In Romania, we are 150+ people working for OLX, Storia.ro, and Autovit.ro. Currently from home, but usually from our cozy office in the center of Bucharest. OLX is the leader of the classifieds market, helping millions of people make the smart choice every day – creating more space at home, repairing a broken pipe or, just like you, finding the best job. You will be working across multiple geographies including Romania, Bulgaria, and Portugal with a distributed international team.
One of the biggest levers for growth for OLX is leveraging paid advertising to bring high-value users to the OLX platform. With so many products, jobs and services on OLX, the amount of keywords, ads, and targeting options reaches into the millions!
To start, this role will build out the Google advertising ecosystem--including paid search, Google Shopping, and UAC. Beyond that, you will scale customer-centric creative to all our biddable media including social, mobile and retargeting.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
As the marketing team’s paid marketer across Romania, Bulgaria, and Portugal you will drive our advertising operation, top-to-bottom. This “Army of One” will work with outside vendors, agencies, and internal stakeholders to drive high ROI traffic.
Specifically, you’ll be asked to:
- Create, manage, and optimize paid media with a focus on Google Ads ecosystem across three countries
- Report results and findings on different types of campaigns and tests
- Manage day-to-day communication with stakeholders
- Monitor PPC trends, best practices and techniques to ensure account growth and implement new opportunities
- Produce detailed analysis and reports to track KPIs, understand the customers’ behavior, implement or adjust campaigns accordingly and discover opportunities for growth
- Proactively research campaign status and formulate actionable solutions based on findings.
What will help you to be successful in this role?
- You have a natural curiosity--when data looks odd, you dive in to the details
- You are a numbers person--you quantify everything you do
- When numbers improve and graphs go ‘up and to the right’ you are at your happiest
- Experience managing Google Ads, leveraging Google Analytics and Google Editor
- Staying current on the digital marketing landscape
- Comfortable working with data and Excel--you know (or are eager to learn) vlookups, pivot tables, and IF functions
- Google Data Studio and GTM knowledge would be considered advantage as would SQL, R, or Python skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- The opportunity to work for a top tier consumer brand, a place that takes the best out of being a global company and bringing a nice local flavor;
- A desk in a beautifully designed office in the center of Bucharest, close to some of the best coffee shops and brunch places. However, the job will be remote during the pandemic, for obvious reasons;
- Continuous investment in your development, through trainings. Also, the chance to connect for advice and inspiration to other professionals from all over the world;
- Complex compensation package (annual performance-based bonus, medical insurance, flexible benefits compensation);
- Friendly, curious and driven colleagues that get stuff done and consider that enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies.
- Cake. Or other gifts. We like to get creative about them.
Make your own smart choice!
By joining us at OLX Romania, you help us create more opportunities for the 10 million visitors we have every month. We want to bring sellers and buyers together to make deals that leave everyone satisfied. Including you! OLX is one of the companies that encourages personal initiatives, growth and entrepreneurial spirits. We believe in crafting a richer world by empowering people and letting them shine.
As for the bigger picture, here is some info about OLX at a global level. We are present in more than 40 countries and we generate a monthly traffic of over 19 billion pageviews. Each month, we serve over 260 million active users. Overall, across the world, millions of people use OLX to buy and sell good, with the help of over 7.500 employees.Aplica la acest job