In Romania, we are 100+ people working for OLX, Storia.ro, and Autovit.ro. Currently from home, but usually from our cozy office in the center of Bucharest. OLX is the leader of the classifieds market, helping millions of people make the smart choice every day – creating more space at home, repairing a broken pipe or, just like you, finding the best job. You will be working across multiple geographies including Romania, Bulgaria, and Portugal with a distributed international team.
To start, this role will primarily be focused on building our customer communication foundations, and heavily execution-focused, but will quickly evolve to include broader customer lifecycle program management. The ideal, technically-capable candidate will bring two core competencies: marketing automation and data analysis.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Managing marketing communications by overseeing daily operations, coordination, production and QA processes, ensuring emails/pushes are customer-centric and deployed properly
- Creating email campaigns’ copy independently and coordinating with broader content team and translators to deliver localized, timely communications
- Managing all aspects and core functionality for prospect and customer lifecycle automation programs using our InHouse automation tools
- Setting up automation triggers, QA and troubleshooting
- Creating of SQL queries ( to find created segmented and targeted customer profiles)
- Identify key customer touch points and ensure the right actions and communications are implemented
- Monitoring and analysing key KPI’s against channel performance and business targets
- Developing effective email marketing experiments to provide data-driven intelligence to the stakeholders in order to influence future campaigns and business decisions.
What will help you to be successful in this role?
- Working SQL knowledge
- Proficiency in English, and native in Romanian
- Ability to balance the needs of the business, the limitations of technology, and a commitment to user experience
- Willingness to grow as a digital marketer
- Flexibility- being comfortable with scrappy beginnings, yet fully aware of what brilliant looks like and able to progress methodically towards a north star.
- Basic Python skills
- Version control (Git) knowledge
- Statistical knowledge
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- The opportunity to work for a top tier consumer brand, a place that takes the best out of being a global company and bringing a nice local flavor;
- A desk in a beautifully designed office in the center of Bucharest, close to some of the best coffee shops and brunch places. However, the job will be remote during the pandemic, for obvious reasons;
- Continuous investment in your development, through trainings. Also, the chance to connect for advice and inspiration to other professionals from all over the world;
- Complex compensation package (annual performance-based bonus, medical insurance, flexible benefits compensation);
- Friendly, curious and driven colleagues that get stuff done and consider that enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies.
- Cake. Or other gifts. We like to get creative about them.
Make your own smart choice!
By joining us at OLX Romania, you help us create more opportunities for the 10 million visitors we have every month. We want to bring sellers and buyers together to make deals that leave everyone satisfied. Including you! OLX is one of the companies that encourages personal initiatives, growth and entrepreneurial spirits. We believe in crafting a richer world by empowering people and letting them shine.
As for the bigger picture, here is some info about OLX at a global level. We are present in more than 40 countries and we generate a monthly traffic of over 19 billion pageviews. Each month, we serve over 260 million active users. Overall, across the world, millions of people use OLX to buy and sell good, with the help of over 7.500 employees.Aplica la acest job