When you think about Teilor you probably think about the beauty of our diamonds.
But behind the successful story of our brand stays a passionate, creative and hardworking team.
Want to join?
You will be working alongside a team of artists!
Come aboard as a 3D Motion Graphics designer to complete an awesome, cool and challenging key role in the Creative Department. We are looking for a passionate 3D Motion designer to create expressive character animation portraying a wide range of emotions.
A key component of this position is the ability to develop creative ideas and quickly turnaround high quality motion graphics under tight deadlines so,
Here are some of the responsibilities you will meet on a daily basis:
- Reading scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Preparing presentations with raw designs to customers
- Developing storyboards for the initial stages of production
- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers
- Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Join images with background graphics and special effects
- Ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Participate in editing process
- Create expressive character animation portraying a wide range of emotions
- Recommend the best approaches to integrate 3-D components into final commercial quality products
- Create high-quality animations by utilizing both hand key animation and motion capture data.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Proven experience as animator
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in computer animation, fine arts, graphic design, or related field
- Experience in project management
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- Comfortable working with deadlines and budget restrictions
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills. Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.)
- Degree in computer animation, 3D/graphic design, fine arts or relevant field
- Understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
Benefits you can enjoy:
- An exciting industry, the beautiful world of diamonds;
- Working environment with a super team, best colleagues and a job that for sure will never become a routine;
- Competitive comp & benefits package, including access to private medical system;
- Motivating salary according to your qualifications;
- Teilor internal library; You may indulge in some attractive and specialized books;
- We really want you to expand your knowledge, for this you can participate on trainings conferences etc. according to the internal development plan and annual budget;
- You will have the best technical equipment for your activity.