We’re looking for an art director who sees what others don’t or sees old things in a new light.
He is willing to show this to both our clients and their customers.
He’s driven, endowed with healthy reasoning and has a strong visual culture.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on international campaigns and some of the best Romanian brands. Our recent projects cover work for Microsoft Education (CEE & EMEA), BRD Groupe Société Générale, MedLife, UNICEF, Fitbit CEE, Oriflame CEE, Aptamil (Nutricia), Edenia, Philadelphia, Syngenta, Toti pentru vin, Vegeta, Intesa Sanpaolo Bank.
- Attractive salary, “pe cartea de munca”.
- Central office location in Bucharest, near Victoria Metro station.
- Possibility to work from home.
What you have to do:
- Devise strategically sound, compelling creative concepts
- Art direction and design for digital campaigns, and expanding them beyond the digital landscape, when needed
- Create video materials for digital campaigns and social media.
- Supreme skills of Photoshop + Illustrator;
- Strong advertising background, with a minimum of 3 years spent within digital agencies;
- Good understanding of marketing and communication;
- Love for craft, with attention to detail;
- Motion graphics and video skills;
- Taking feedback and interpreting it constructively;
- Collaborating with account managers, copywriters and art directors;
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Please send your portfolio to demonstrate creative and technical skills by November 30th!Aplica la acest job