We’re looking for a graphic designer who sees what others don’t or sees old things in a new light. He is willing to show this to both our clients and their customers. He’s driven, endowed with healthy reasoning and has a strong visual culture.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on international campaigns and some of the best Romanian brands. Our recent projects cover work for Microsoft Education (CEE & EMEA), BRD Groupe Société Générale, MedLife, UNICEF, Fitbit CEE, Oriflame CEE, Aptamil (Nutricia), Edenia, Philadelphia, Syngenta, Toti pentru vin, Vegeta, Intesa Sanpaolo Bank.
- Attractive salary, “pe cartea de munca”.
- Central office location in Bucharest, near Victoria Metro station.
- Possibility to work from home.
What you have to do:
- Generate original and relevant concepts, and translate them into graphics
- Design layouts and banner sets for digital campaigns
- Develop content for social media (posts, stories, animations, video cuts)
- Create video materials for social media and digital campaigns
- Design newsletters
- Design logos, visual identities and visual territories.
- Supreme skills of Photoshop + Illustrator;
- 2-3 years Digital agency experience; UX/UI experience is a plus;
- Good understanding of marketing and communication;
- A strong eye for visual composition and up to date with the latest design trends;
- Eager to experiment with new approaches and techniques, and capable of making design choices;
- Love for craft, with attention to detail;
- Taking feedback and interpreting it constructively;
- Collaborating with account managers, copywriters and art directors;
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Please send your portfolio to demonstrate creative and technical skills by November 30th!Aplica la acest job