About our client:
- a private Romanian organization that develops accelerated digital skill-training programs for the modern workforce;
- the company’s mission is to create sustainable digital growth nationwide, through performance community-led education;
- Its skilling programs focus primarily on education and entrepreneurship, and have benefited over 50.000+ individuals and SMEs so far.
Location: Romania / Remote
Type of collaboration: Copyright Contract / SRL / PFA
The Digital Engagement Specialist will develop and implement online strategies to ensure user and community engagement across all internal platforms and programs, in line with the organisation’s ambitious and exciting strategy and business objectives.
The role includes overseeing integrated engagement strategies that promote the brand and its products and/or services, operational execution, internal coordination, research and reporting.
- Create online strategies to ensure user and community engagement;
- Implement or assist implementation of the proposed strategies and tactics;
- Analyze, respond to and adapt tactics in line with the community’s behaviour;
- Research and develop online content for each specific community of each program;
- Create and analyze key metrics to have a constant status on target reach;
- Be the key driver for creating a community driven environment;
- Experiment and adapt execution to best fit the overall profile of the user community;
- Constantly reinforce best practices and a performance mindset;
- Document the processes and validate the tactics that work best and aim for scalability;
- Work with the Community Architect to align the engagement tactics to program objectives;
- Work closely with Capability, Marketing, and Product teams and be a Partner for the entire crew.
Requirements & Competencies:
- Working background in Online Marketing;
- An authentic approach in copywriting skills;
- Great knowledge of online community engagement tactics;
- Very good understanding of behavioural psychology;
- A “can do” attitude, with multi-tasking skills and adaptability;
- Must enjoy working in a collaborative, fast paced environment, at ease in team dynamics;
- Should prefer a hands-on, detail-oriented, “roll-up your sleeves” environment;
- Tech-savvy person, with an interest in digital transformation projects;
- Passion for innovation, enthusiasm, problem-solving skills and creativity are a must.
Our client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible so to avoid missing out on this opportunity send your CV and let’s talk more details.Aplica la acest job