This is an exciting opportunity working on the Cheil Europe for Samsung Europe account. You will be ambitious with an appetite to learn about how data and analytics can have a positive impact on customer behavior.
In the role, you will analyze web performance and content consumption across e-Retail websites, producing regular reports and insight for both the Cheil central and Samsung EHQ teams.
You will generate and effectively communicate strategic insights to support intelligent/informed decisions with respect to content strategy, traffic acquisition, optimization of user journeys, or short/long-term commercial strategy.
You will improve the results of targeted communications against set objectives by using data analysis to feed into all aspects of Samsung initiatives.
The role sits within the Cheil DIA team that provides analytical solutions for multiple divisions of Samsung Europe.
- Develop and support on creating various custom analytics reports on e-retail product and brand activity (covering traffic, pricing, placement, content, reviews etc.). Combine multiple data sources to provide simple, clear, easy to understand and actionable dashboards.
- Support with creative visualization techniques for current dashboards and new reports development.
- Develop ad-hoc analysis using current dashboards and data sources at hand, to identify and maximize e-retail online opportunities across Europe.
- Support launch reporting with methodology set up for dashboards development.
- Resolve client ad hoc requests, provide required technical support and quality assurance of data for current report deliveries.
- Constantly looking for European e-retail patterns, spot opportunities and problems, make recommendations to maximize product performance.
- Analyze all client requirements and provide optimal level of support and data analytics.
- Apply business analysis understanding and common sense into day-to-day deliveries.
- Monitor partner websites, retailers’ activity, and market trends to understand European market specifics.
- Experience in similar position: 2-3 years
- Excel proficiency (using functions for data cleaning and manipulation, pivots, lookup functions, advanced graphs, Power Query, DAX functions, macros).
- Ability to examine large and varied raw data and extract actionable insights.
- Understanding of e-Retail / e-Commerce business and industry market dynamics.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex subjects and present findings clearly and effectively to stakeholders at all levels.
- Reporting / analysis experience at an online retailer, ecommerce setting, digital agency, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of e-retail analytics tools is considered a plus (SimilarWeb, web scraping tools etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools is a plus (like Tableau).
- Experience of working on competitive and omnichannel analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Statistics, or a technical/quantitative field.
Personal Attributes required:
- Passion for data-driven marketing and business intelligence across channels; proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive action
- Highly customer focused with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player, dynamic and result oriented.