Can you easily understand clients’ needs and objectives? Are you ready to work in a fast-paced environment? Are you a native when it comes to coordinating projects and ensuring clear communication to all involved? Then you should join our team as a Account Manager! Additionally, you will ensure all work is executed flawlessly, on time and on budget.
What Will You Do?
- Manage account relationships with appropriate client stakeholders providing regular status updates;
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and all teams updated;
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organized: progress reporting, financial reporting;
- Liaising constantly with clients to understand their requirements, keeping one step ahead in terms of information, communication, and relationship management;
- Using Basecamp collaborative project management platform for projects communication and administration;
- Provide ongoing account support to existing customers assigned by the sales team;
- Collaborate with the business growth team to identify new leads and develop growth plans;
- Gather information on assigned clients;
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries;
- Coordinate with Account Executives and Account Managers to create customized sales plans for key clients;
- Understand the client’s business objectives and proactively manage Client and Agency team expectations.
What Do You Need?
- Minimum 2 years of agency experience;
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or similar fields;
- Experience in coordinating social media projects and digital platforms, on any type of clients;
- Know-how on digital formats & specs, social media trends & requirements;
- Ability to establish priorities and objectives and make realistic commitments;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Developed organizational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work independently to ensure projects are managed effectively;
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience;
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills;
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.