We are looking for a regional Senior Account Manager for Experiential & Digital campaigns and programs that we’re coordinating for a regional B2B tech client.
If you have an extensive PR or BTL experience, working on online and offline multi-market client projects, then you might just be the one we’re looking for.
Extra points if you’re passionate about digital transformation and cloud technology. And extra-extra points if you already have worked for regional technology B2B accounts.
What you will do:
- Coordinate major projects within a regional B2B Hub and be responsible for a client or a group of clients within the agency, projects and revenue streams;
- Coordinate a team of PM & AE along the proposal, implementation and reporting phases of projects, consulting on key touchpoints;
- Connect with senior clients continuously, in order to manage expectations, assess opportunities and perform regular health checks;
- Brief the creative, strategy, development and production teams for end-to-end projects;
- Develop action plans, campaign timings and CPS;
- Monitor all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly;
- Propose proactive initiative and projects and managing their development and implementation;
- Leverage agency resources (creative, strategy, A/V, tech) to generate and exploit new business opportunities;
- Identify, approve, brief, negotiate and contract third parties involved in projects.
Skills & experience required:
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience working in a Client Service Department within an agency;
- Full awareness of creative processes, events implementation and production techniques (A/V, print, digital) & First-class organizational skills;
- Experiential/PR/BTL experience, plus an understanding of social and digital basic campaigns notions;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Experience of working as part of a team & Team management skills;
- Business intuition and excellent knowledge of industry & market context;
- A pro-active approach to creative projects;
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints;
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a state of calm;
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client relationships;
- The confidence to give clients trust in the agency’s work;
- Experience working on a regional account is a PLUS.