For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide. Verifone has acquired 2Checkout last year, with the ultimate vision of simplifying modern commerce.
About the role
We are looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist who will run A/B tests on shopping carts, perform data analysis, heuristic analysis and deliver actionable insights and recommendations to maximize revenue. Two positions are available in the team: a junior and a mid-level one.
What you’ll do
- Maximize conversion rates of shopping carts
- Collects and analyzes data, using a variety of tools, including Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics to evaluate overall performance for our customers
- Work cross-teams to define an optimization plan of the purchase funnel
- Develop and execute conversion optimization strategies with a goal of increasing conversion rate and revenue lift through A/B testing, web analytics and UX enhancements
- Develop hypothesis, testing roadmaps and reports for A/B tests
- Identify, summarize and present findings and recommendations to stakeholders across the organization regarding Conversion Rate Optimization projects
- Bring insights from A/B tests to clients, external stakeholders and also into our ecommerce platform;
- Work directly with Verifone clients & the Customer Support team to set up or troubleshoot A/B tests in VWO (Visual Website Optimizer).
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- 0-1 years (junior) | 2+ (mid level) years of site optimization, web analytics, and/or statistics
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with A/B testing tools like Visual Website Optimizer or Optimizely
- Understanding of User Experience and Conversion Rate best practices
- Previous experience in eCommerce is a plus
- Hands-on experience with conversion rate optimization projects is a plus
- Upbeat attitude, self-driven focus and motivation and desire to work in a results-oriented environment
- The ability to interpret data and transform information into meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Good communication, presentation, collaboration, people and project management skills
- Capable of operating both in a strategic capacity (big-picture perspective, asks "why") and a hands-on/execution capacity (detail-oriented, conscientious)
- Advanced English skills
Why you’ll love working with us
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
- Unique opportunity for personal growth
- Training opportunities provided by Verifone and other providers
- Well-being resources and workshops
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.)
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children
- Bookster subscription.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.