We are searching for an International Finance Manager @ TEILOR.
The ideal candidate is a smart and passionate professional with experience of the international accounting.
When you think about Teilor you probably think about the beauty of our diamonds. That’s true. But behind the successful story of our brand stays a passionate, creative and hardworking team. Now we are living a time full of excitement and we are thrilled to grow our business and teams in Hungary, Poland and Bulgaria.
If you are looking to find your next challenge, you have come to the right place.
You might be our future colleague if you have:
- Graduate of Finance or Economics or Accounting or Management or Business Administration related degree;
- Min. 5-7 years of International Finance managerment experience;
- Solid finance and accounting knowledge, relevant industry or worldwide role is a plus;
- Experience in a retail company or multinational companies;
- Fluency in English;
- Excel - advanced level must;
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Here are some daily activities and challenges in this role:
- International Finance Manager creates the framework for the implementation of group accounting policies within external companies and mediates their harmonization taking into account local specificities, maintaining a permanent connection with approved accounting firms and operations managers / store managers from international subsidiaries;
- Prospecting the offers received in order to choose the accounting companies for each country chosen or expansion and presenting them to the management;
- Tracking and carrying out the steps prior to the registration of external branches. In this respect, it collaborates with the appointed administrators, the local notary office and the external company chosen to mediate the registration of the branch;
- Ensures and plans the signing of the official documents necessary for the registration of external branches;
- Transmits and prepares the necessary documentation for the opening of bank accounts;
- Keep in touch with the manager of banking operations in each country;
- Ensures the tracking of the supplier invoices of their due dates and the making of the payments;
- Follows the correctness of the monthly reports prepared by the accounting offices;
- Collaborates with the departments involved in the expansion process in order to ensure the information necessary for its realization (contracts, insurances, warranty deposits);
- Provides support to the local management of the subsidiary in the operations, so that they correspond to the group policies.
Benefits you can enjoy:
- An exciting industry, the beautiful world of diamonds;
- Working environment with a young, super smart team with best colleagues and a job that for sure will never become a routine;
- We value health, you’ll have access to private medical system;
- Motivating salary according to your qualifications and career level; Package including the Sodexo card and bonuses depending on achievements and your evolution;
- Free access to the Teilor internal library; For sure we can order specialized books for you if desired.
Please note this position is not intended for collaboration projects.
We need you dedicated 100%.