Universal McCann, part of the advertising group McCann Erickson, is looking for a candidate for the position of Senior Digital Planner to coordinate social media regional work on multiple markets for one of the most prestigious tech company.
If you are a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills, if you have excellent communication skills, a good eye for presentations and an analytical mind, then you might be the candidate we are looking for!
If you are especially passionate about social, knowledgeable in targeting niche audiences and motivated by meeting specific KPIs, we think you would be a perfect fit in our team.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
- Digital media strategy, connection planning and operations for the accounts in charge
- Develop and manage digital media plans
- Coordinate the day-to-day implementation and optimization of campaigns
- Manage campaign objectives, budgets, and reallocation process
- Interact daily and maintain rapport with clients’ teams
- Analyze campaign results, sharing information with clients
- Coordinate monthly, quarterly and yearly reports, developing and delivering presentations based on the results
- Focus and finding solutions to reach the agreed KPIs, with strong focus on business results.
- Manage a team of two digital ad-ops
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in related field and equivalent work experience (2 years of agency experience)
- Excellent communication skills to manage direct contact to the client
- Experience with campaign management
- Excellent understanding of the social landscape (especially Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Experience analyzing data and tracking specific KPIs
- Required PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Capacity to coordinate regional work on multiple markets
- Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with colleagues, international platforms accounts and clients
- Experience managing multiple projects and last-minute changes, being able to prioritize tasks.