We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join our team. If you are an innovative, tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’, with outgoing personality and great customer service skills. You should have the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community and be able to act as the face and voice of our brand.
- Creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through social media and public relations tools.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies and oversee brand tone and messaging across key channel.
- Provide social media calendar and implement it through company’s agencies by engaging text, images and video content.
- Ensure production of social content development and commissioning through influencers.
- Support PR launches, events and collaborations.
- Organize and participate in events to boost brand awareness, build relationships with influencers, industry professionals and journalists and stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Producing presentations, press releases, newsletters, leaflets, brochures related to the ongoing activity.
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaigns, media coverage.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure brand consistency and stay updated on new products and features.
- At least 2-3 years of experience with social media management for brands.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (traffic, engagement, etc.).
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Degree in journalism, communication, marketing or relevant field.
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, blog, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series).
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills.