We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team.
As a Social Media & Community Management Specialist, you will be responsible to drive engagement by creating high-quality original content, maintaining a solid online presence and further developing our Social Media strategy to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
You will be working very closely with Content & Design, Customer service, Marketing, Sales, Development, and other departments.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and loyalty, website traffic and revenue by strategically using all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Great social media knowledge is essential, a passion for digital marketing and skills of content creation and editing are important.
Pure social media specialist should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Define the most important social media KPIs.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Participate in the creation of editorial calendars and schedules
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Work with content writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Content, Customer service, Marketing, Sales, Development, and other teams.
- Provide constructive feedback; adhere to rules and regulations.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience working with either one of the following Social Media Platform: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc. (certifications from these platforms will be considered an advantage)
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Proven working experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Very good understanding of social media KPIs; understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Excellent multitasking skills and good leadership skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills; team player.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
If you can find yourself in the above description and you want to join us in a challenging and agile workspace, please send your resume.Aplica la acest job