Kubis is looking for a passionate and solution-oriented Account Manager to be responsible for multiple client accounts.
The Account Manager's responsibilities include maintaining a thorough knowledge of our business and offerings, developing and implementing strategic plans to grow accounts, managing and strengthening client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver on client expectations.
This role includes managing mid-level client relationship on a day-to-day basis, as well as the internal working groups (strategy, creative, UX/UI, CRM, technology, data, operations and video/content production) to ensure the highest-level performance and growth.
The candidate has to be a digital native, organized, collaborative, with a confident and persuasive approach to facilitate client and internal team leadership, solving problems and closing deals.
Day-to-day would include:
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships.
- Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes.
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.