We’re looking for an UX / UI Designer teammate - a talented individual for whom making products (websites mostly) more intuitive, easy to use and visually compelling is her/ his life’s passion.
With the capacity to understand how user behaviours shape the front-end experiences and to transform all the knowledge into an intelligent user interface.
- Previous experience as a UI/UX Designer;
- Knowledge of UX design concepts, processes, and methods;
- Knowledge of wireframe and UI prototyping tools & techniques;
- Proficient in at least one of Sketch or Adobe XD;
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop;
- Experience on large scale projects;
- Minimum 2 years of experience;
- Expert eye for detail.
What you will do:
- Translate concepts into customer journeys, wireframes, style guides, and UI requirements;
- Apply user-centric thinking and enforce UX / UI design standards;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps;
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes (Desktop, Mobile, Tablet, etc.);
- Prepare and present rough drafts to clients;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Test and conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
What we offer:
- Motivational financial package;
- Opportunities to grow and to develop in a fast-paced but cool environment;
- UX/UI projects for big, international clients;
- Awesome team.