Who we are in a nutshell:
Hi, we are FintechOS! we are on a mission to transform how people engage with everyday financial services. Using innovative tools and a deep understanding of the customer journey, our mission is to bring effortless, personalized experiences to everyone.
FintechOS Lighthouse, our customer-centric platform for banking enables the delivery of smarter, profitable products and personalized experiences. Pre-built functionality and low-code empower organizations to create value quickly.
Move away from legacy systems, or keep them in place - it’s all possible. FintechOS Northstar, our customer-centric platform for insurance lets insurers deliver clever products, at a faster rate. Our platform makes continuous innovation and fast go-to-market a reality. At the same time, it reduces cost via end-to-end digital customer journeys and increased efficiencies.
About the role
Join an exciting and growing business in the Financial Services space. We are seeking a creative Marketing Campaigns Manager to coordinate and implement marketing programs and campaigns across Europe and beyond.
In this role, you will manage regional and international marketing campaigns and cultivate positive relationships with partners, media contacts, the PR agency and other external stakeholders.
You will work close with our Regional Marketing Directors and collaborate with internal stakeholders – from BD, sales, presales, SMEs, product marketing, brand & customer success.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage marketing campaigns with local and international reach (with the intent of creating leads, nurturing opportunities and converting them into customers) – working close with our Regional Marketing Directors
- Collaborate with various external stakeholders (partners, customers, Trade Associations, Media outlets, PR agency) and internal stakeholders (sales, customer success, business development, product marketing) to conceive smart campaigns and marketing initiatives and ensure fast campaign implementation and seamless execution.
- Liaise with the other colleagues from the marketing operations team to get all the campaign assets ready and approved in due time (paid media, social media, content repurpose, event briefs, email marketing, design, HubSpot setup etc)
- Recruit and brief freelance staff to work on campaigns, if/when the case (eg: content writing, design, video production etc).
- Develop briefs for marketing campaigns (whitepaper briefs, interviews, surveys, analyst reports, articles, other thought leadership topics for awareness – consideration – decision – upsell)
- Create short form content assets if/when needed (email templates, landing page content for campaigns, briefs for the content repurpose, etc)
- Coordinate webinars and roundtables in sync with sales, business development and product marketing
- Speakers recruitment for marketing programs (eg: events, webinars, interviews, surveys, etc)
- Manage campaigns reports and make proactive suggestions to improve campaigns performance.
What you have:
- 7+ years of proven experience in B2B Tech Marketing, managing integrated marketing campaigns
- Previous experience with B2B/Financial Services/Fintech/Insurtech
- Working knowledge of the European financial/insurance media and events
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills (English)
- Good knowledge of the European financial/insurance & startup ecosystem, and of current trends in digital campaigns
- Self-starter with creative abilities and organisation skills
- Excellent communications skills and strong ability to build relationships
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We're fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world. At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.Aplica la acest job