The Corporate Partnerships Manager has a key contribution on reaching WWF-Romania’s goals in terms of nature conservation and ecological footprint decrease through securing financial and non-financial support from companies and other entities in the business environment.
The position holder will manage existing corporate partnerships and will provides overall leadership and the driving force for WWF’s engagement with the private sector in Romania.
Your duties will include:
- Leading the development of WWF’s Romania corporate partnerships strategy to reach the financial and non-financial goals set by the organization;
- Transforming conservation needs in projects that can be funded by businesses;
- Acquisition of new corporate partnerships with regards to both fundraising- as well as conservation-based corporate engagements (20% tax facility, other donation appeals);
- Understanding of the business environment, identifying threats and opportunities, and proposing tactical actions;
- Coordinates the implementation of the corporate engagement strategy and annual work plans by working in close collaboration with internal and external partners;
- Organizing the new business activities [acquisition] – company pipeline, meetings, presentations, follow up, relationship maintenance;
- Coordinating the account management for current partnerships - project and relationship management - with regards to the implementation of corporate engagements
- Key Account for selected corporate partners working with WWF across more than one country;
- Handling day-to-day partnership needs for assigned corporate partners.
We expect from you:
- Adhere to the WWF mission, as well LIVES in line with the WWF Values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration
- University degree in Marketing, Management, Business, Finance, PR, or Communication
- At least 5 years professional experience in sales, fundraising, marketing, public relations, or related fields, with an emphasis in fundraising, networking, contacts with donors, business development and maintenance of strategic partnerships, project/program management.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent networker, with good organizational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to function in a multi-cultural environment
- Proactive, with a can-do attitude; self-starter, quick learner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Romanian and English
- Able to work well within the national and larger international WWF team, as well as independently.
- The opportunity to make a difference – for Romania and for WWF
- Challenging and fulfilling work in one of Europe’s most exciting eco-regions
- Friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context
- Varying tasks and independent work style
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment.