WeContent is on a mission to be the home of European content marketing, by putting top creative minds in the spotlight through interviews, case studies, research, and offline and online events.
We are looking for a colleague who will manage projects for WeContent by working closely with team members, subject matter experts (international speakers, agencies, associations) and external vendors, to help us fulfill our mission, while also growing together with us.
- You are a self-starter who is motivated by the desire to demonstrate project management competencies.
- You are a problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You are organized and able to manage multiple projects at the same time effectively.
- Your English level is excellent, both spoken and written, and you feel comfortable communicating in a multi-cultural environment.
- You’re passionate about marketing, communication and advertising and have proven experience in the field.
At WeContent, you will:
- Manage project timelines, resources, deliverables, and business relationships, from kick-off through completion.
- Identify potential partners and vendors, cooperate with them, and help build long-term relationships.
- Identify new business leads (sponsors), assist in closing, and manage the sales pipeline.
- Ensure that project deliverables and status are clearly communicated and understood by everyone involved.
- Identify and manage risks to the success of projects and propose timely solutions.
- Coordinate and conduct regular meetings to review project status, resolve issues and address risks.
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience in a similar environment or related field.
- Experience working with external vendors and subject matter experts at an international level.
- Experience with project management tools.
- Ability to work independently, with some management oversight, to manage multiple projects from inception to completion.
- Ability to communicate persuasively, negotiate or escalate when competing priorities arise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Romanian.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Event organizing experience is a plus.
- A strong desire to learn and grow in the marketing and communications field.
Life at WeContent, like many other startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster.
It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how progress is done, to have a kick, and learn a bunch!
Drop your cv here: