We are a global public relations agency that helps companies create change that matters. Change that earns attention and showcases the power of collaboration. We’re here to make the best work of our lives. Because change is made together. And together, we are Golin.
Recently named PR Week's Global Agency of the Year – in both 2019 and 2020 – and winner of the industry’s first PR-led 2019 Gold Cannes Lion, we tend to Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to going all in for our people.
- Support day-to-day team needs managing a combination of clients within our wide portfolio
- Write press releases, interviews, Q&As, key messages, blog articles that communicate about the client’s business and brand
- Demonstrate strong project management skills and ability to master details
- Establish and maintain relationships with media, industry analysts and online influencers
- Learn broadly about and understand client’s business, outside of communications and day-to-day needs
- Help track and maintain media results and projects reporting
- Act as the brand guardian for client in discussions with 3rd party suppliers and manage relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
- 2-3 years working experience within corporate PR/communications; media relations/ journalism experience is a plus
- Previous experience in project management is a plus
- Driven, smart and a go-getter with a passion for communication industry
- Strong written, spoken and comprehension of English
- Meticulous and detail oriented, yet able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative working style.
- The opportunity to work for one of the top PR agencies in Romania
- Friendly environment and a growth-oriented culture
- Work from home mixed with work visits to the office
- Light Fridays
- Work from home benefits
- 21+ vacation days based on years spent within the agency
- Medical subscription.