We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to support the Global Rare Endocrine team in the delivery of a wide range of digital projects as part of a dedicated team for a large international pharma company.
The position involves working in a global team environment, engaging with multiple international stakeholders, spread across various geographies.
- Responsible for planning and delivery of digital projects in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Supports Global Marketing and/or Patient Strategy Lead in planning and implementing allocated projects.
- Supports Global Brand Managers and drives engagement of various stakeholders, working well in a cross-functional role.
- Organizes key meetings, communication guidelines and timelines, coordinates internal communications.
- Collaborates with SSO Account Director to drive assets design and production
- Supports development, review and approval of new digital content, including webinars & videos
- Leads rollout of quarterly multi-channel content packages to countries based on agreed digital brand plans across multiple channels
- Working closely with multiple vendors and internal stakeholders to deliver master version of a multi-channel program for local market localization
- Provides status updates and follows through action items of global and prioritized campaigns
- Supports execution of prioritized projects in Global key markets and ongoing interaction with Local Teams to identify learnings, key projects and case studies and share with the broader team via a newsletter or other means.
- Dynamic and motivated with a good understanding of content creation, marketing and social media
- Creative and thrives in a complex environment and proactively proposes ideas and solutions
- Good writing, editing and communication skills
- A proactive and genuine interest in all-things-digital
- A full understanding of Google Apps/Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-disciplined, organized, committed to quality
- Enjoys work in multicultural team across several markets
- Extensive digital marketing and project management background and experience in working and collaborating in multicultural and cross functional teams.
- Proven analytical strength and problem-solving attitude
- Keen interest to learn about the complex healthcare environment
- Education preferably in economics, marketing and communications, business or languages (or of similar qualifications) with min 5-7 years relevant work experience.