We are looking for a talented resource who will work exclusively on our Microsoft account and administer their Windows category media plans.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for checking up original texts, visuals and video content, evaluating media plans versus market standards and communicating with MNA producers on proposed adjustments;
- Manage the Windows category in a cohesive way to achieve Microsoft’s marketing goals;
- Collaborate with Multi-National Account (“MNA”) marketing teams, Windows category managers and local channel marketing managers to ensure Windows category consistency;
- Ensure advertorials and PR articles check up by Windows category managers when required and provide feedback to MNAs;
- Act according to the given MNA strategy reflected into all MNA media plans;
- Be aware of Microsoft brand guidelines and MNAs requirements on the media planning KPIs;
- Collect media campaigns data and prepare final reports;
- Be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. and be able to express Windows category media strategy to hardware producers.
What you need to have:
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field;
- Proven work experience as a media manager;
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of online marketing channels;
- Hands on experience in content management;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent copywriting skills;
- Analytical and multitasking skills;
- Social Media Manager skills are an advantage.