Can you easily understand clients’ needs and objectives?
Are you ready to work in a fast-paced environment?
Are you a native when it comes to managing campaign budgets throughout a project?
Then you should join our team as an Account Manager!
Additionally, you’ll oversee campaigns ensuring the work is completed on time and you’ll act as a key point of contact for our client.
What Will You Do?
- Work with client to develop strategies and foster, maintain, and nurture the relationship with client as a strategic business partner;
- Demonstrate the ability to clearly articulate findings and insights both to client and internal teams;
- Work to develop ability to interpret and synthesize client direction and feedback within the context of creative input and output;
- Manage the financial aspects of a project, to include; crafting estimates, client billing, monitoring against project budget, communicating variances to the team and potentially the client, and utilizing creative problem solving to recommend solutions to help in meeting project deadlines and budget parameters;
- Prepare detailed briefs with demonstrable KPIs and other materials necessary to communicate with the design team;
- Fluently communicate and present materials that deliver strategy and design concepts to clients and senior leaders;
- Work in partnership with the Project Manager to support execution of specific projects, as needed, to ensure deliverables are produced accurately, on time, and within budget.
What Do You Need?
- +3-4 years of agency experience;
- Integrated campaign experience;
- Ability to establish priorities and objectives and make realistic commitments;
- Ability to balance the needs of the client with the agency;
- Ability to maintain constructive project goal direction in the face of unanticipated time constraints;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to receive feedback, gracefully maneuver and work within negative/constructive feedback as it relates to client deliverables;
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A team-oriented personality and leadership abilities.