We are looking for a dynamic and open-minded UI Designer who will be responsible for enhancing and creating seamless user digital experiences on our clients’ digital platforms.
In this role, you will be executing high-fidelity mockup visualizations starting the journey by working alongside the strategic team, gathering more in-depth UX skills, and further developing beautiful UX/UI concepts.
In this process you will also be helping to illustrate and prototype creative UX/UI designs alongside design and dev teams in order to offer users an overall easy-to-use and loveable digital experience.
What you’ll do:
- Work with strategy team to research and understand audiences and user behaviors;
- Create user experience design documentation (including sitemaps, user journeys, process flows, storyboards, wireframes, low-fi to medium visualizations and interactive prototypes);
- Support designers and developers in the creation of the final site or application in line with the desired user experience, ensuring the UX principles are adhered to throughout the project;
- Understand client’s business requirements and needs in order to design innovative and creative work for their clients.
What you need to have:
- Portfolio of digital work;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator), Figma, wireframing tools;
- Experience in a similar role as a UX/UI designer (at least 6 months)
- Strong conceptual and design skills;
- Understanding of interaction design principles;
- Creative and analytical approach.
What is nice / represents a plus to have:
- A certification in UX/UI design
- Experience in a creative role (preferably in an advertising agency setting);
- An undergraduate degree in graphic design, communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields;
If you are as excited as we are, please send us your resume/CV, your portfolio and any other materials you consider relevant.
Looking forward to start creating with you!Aplica la acest job