The Junior TV Media Planner is responsible for the day-to day execution and management of media plans, under the supervision of a Media Manager. You should be excited about using research and buying information in the implementation and management of media plans.
What you need:
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Bachelor’s degree (in related field preferred);
- 0-2 years of agency experience;
- Analytical thinking;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Knowledge of the terminology, mechanics and tactics that drive the media industry;
- Excellent time management;
- PC competence (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Fluency in English (written & spoken);
- Solution oriented and proactive mindset.
What you will do:
- Prepare media plan options, analyses, and recommendations;
- Implement TV media plans, maintaining budget control;
- Prepare post-buy campaigns analysis;
- Report competitive activity and providing constant updates on the media market (changes, trends);
- Insure timely delivery of work;
- Administer the projects in an effective way and assures their accomplishment within the agreed deadlines;
- Ensure that all delivered work is timely and accurate (correct and paying attention to details);
- Ensure all agency communication goes out on template forms.
If you think this fits you well, we are looking for your application!Aplica la acest job