What are we looking for?
A full-time growth-minded digital marketer with at least 1 year of experience in managing PPC campaigns.
You’ll be working side by side & learning from one of the most talented digital marketers, engineers & designers in a small autonomous team, collaborating with our clients to launch their digital products & help them succeed.
We search for that one team player who is ready to challenge digital norms in a fast-paced and fun environment.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Making sense of our client's business challenges and their users’ behavior, and turning your understanding into great campaigns that benefit them both
- Creating and strategizing advanced pay-per-click campaigns across multiple channels (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tik Tok)
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to uplift conversion rates
- Analyzing trends within our clients’ industry and making data-driven decisions
- Getting involved in product development together with the design and engineering departments
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
- Presenting sophisticated data reports & complex deliverables in a compelling way to senior clients
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting.
- 1+ years of experience in PPC & Digital campaigns (ideally within a digital agency)
- Strong understanding and perspective on customer acquisition channels & ROI metrics
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deliver high-quality results in an ever-changing environment with short deadlines
- Great attention to detail & design
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, any Cambridge / IELTS certification would be a plus
Who are we?
We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a single idea: Helping businesses stay ahead.
At Difrnt, we pride ourselves on a client-oriented mindset and our culture focuses on unity, openness, communication, and responsibility, values that we live by on a daily basis.
Some of our clients: Flip, One United Properties, Art Safari, and many more.
What does our team value the most?
- A get-things-done attitude, the ability to constantly analyze and find the best solutions.
- The flexibility and adaptability to the needs of a growing agency, with a positive approach to everyday-urgent tasks.
- Decisiveness: this refers to the ability to put things into perspective, weigh up the options, assess all relevant information, and anticipate the consequences (good and bad).
- Communication and listening skills. We value transparency and openness within our team and towards our clients.
We’re eagerly waiting for your application!Aplica la acest job