- Are you a customer focused and insight driven Brand guardian?
- Do you have a creative mind and a head for business?
- Are you hands-on, analytical, and ambitious?
- Are you looking for a job at the intersection of creativity and business?
Then we are the perfect match for you & we’d like to meet you!
Senior Brand Manager, Marketing Tribe
Part of the Raiffeisen Bank International Group, celebrating 25 years on the Romanian market, we are a universal bank with over 2 million clients, undergoing a process of internal transformation, redefining our roles, the way we work and the services we provide.
This is an opportunity to be part of a positive change and upgrade your career in a hybrid work agile environment, in a company driven by a strong responsibility towards all its stakeholders.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, open minded and resilient Brand Manager to join our Marketing Tribe and work on a range of exciting & innovative products & apps and services.
Your role & responsibilities:
While being part of the Brand Chapter in the Marketing Tribe, in your day-to-day you will work along our colleagues from different business streams towards reaching challenging business objectives and growing our brand.
To do this efficiently and effectively you will need to develop a deep understanding of our products and business challenges and creatively work on finding and implementing innovative communication solutions in timely manner.
What you will do:
- plan, develop and coordinate implementation of data & insight driven marketing programs for assigned products and services, including budget management
- ensure coherent 360 launch readiness and work iteratively pre-launch and post-launch to deliver excellence in customer experience
- lead strategic marketing planning during business forecast process
- monitor critical metrics for brand dashboard, deliver clear and creative plans to address the opportunities and follow through implementation
- handle internal validation, collaborating with Legal, Compliance, Data Privacy and Finance to ensure all communications have applicable governance standards
- collaborate with external stakeholders from RBI and our CEE network in developing and implementing group initiatives
What you bring:
- at least 7 years of consumer focused and insight driven experience in marketing communication
- strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data and use it as base for business recommendation
- excellent ability to apply classic and emerging marketing concepts and in-depth digital marketing knowledge
- strong project management, with a proactive style and hands-on approach
- client orientation mindset and common sense
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to develop ideas into exciting presentations; comfortable presenting to audiences, including senior management
- ability to thrive managing diverse projects simultaneously, strong time-management
- ability to work as part of a team, to achieve common objectives
- integrity, desire to learn, assume increased responsibility and grow
- fluency in English (written and spoken)
- proficient computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
We look forward to welcoming you in our diverse and passionate team!
We promise an exciting learning experience, an inspiring brand that you will nurture & grow and an innovative & creative environment to be part of.