As Digital Account Manager you will be responsible of crafting integrated digital media strategies and planning for agency clients.
Your main responsibilities:
- Acts as a single point of contact for the client on all digital media matters and offers full support & digital consultancy (liaison between client, internal departments & external partners).
- Regularly discussions with clients to develop a deep understanding of their business, update them on campaign performance, and agree on action plans.
- Assist with strategic insights on what is happening in the client’s industry, with consumers, and competitors, as well as best practices for digital solutions and new opportunities.
- Develop cross-platforms digital media strategies and planning proposals to deliver on clients’ full funnel objectives.
- Oversee campaign implementation, reporting and ongoing optimization and provide post-campaign evaluations, learnings and recommendations.
- Collaborate with the wider team to plan and execute cross-media strategies for current and new clients.
You are the right person if:
- You already have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in client service and delivering result it’s a must
- You know everything that’s going on in the digital environment and you have a solid knowledge of: Google ads / Facebook ads / DV / Adform / Tiktok, Analytics
- You are able to make decisions and initiate actions
- You know how to listen actively and provide constructive feedback
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have project management knowledge
- You can make connections easily regarding the information you have in the digital area
- You have a high degree of emotional intelligence
- You are a proactive person
- Easily find solutions to team’s problems and you are a good team player
- You are ambitious, eager to grow constantly and well organized with good time management skills
- You have presentation skills and do not fear of showing them to others
- You are an orderly, analytical person with excellent organizational skills.
- English is a must.