As part of the IC Events team of digital event professionals you will help organize our online and hybrid events, both internally and externally, with our own teams and with other companies, both on the local Romanian market and on external markets.
Your job will be to:
- Ensuring support for our sales team in managing contracts with our partners
- Make sure that the information requested and received from partners is correct, complete and updated in real time on the event platform (logo, bio, photo speaker)
- Keeping in touch with our partners at events in terms of organizing and managing branding materials on location
- Manage after-event assessments (sending photos from the events, event’s raports and collecting feedback)
You will work as part of a bigger team and be involved in projects and events such as Future Banking, retailArena, ecomTEAM, Wall-Street.ro, Start-up.ro & Kudika.ro events. You will also be part of private and external events for some of the biggest industry players in retail, ecommerce or banking.
The person we are looking for should be:
- proactive, quick-thinking, highly organized;
- results-oriented, ambitious and persevering;
- accustomed with working in mixed teams;
- with a positive and customer-oriented attitude;
- verbal and written communication skills, both for business environments
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- experience in sales administration / customer service - advantage;
We offer a great work environment with a very experienced team, with the freedom of a hybrid work schedule, at home and at the office situated in Piata Floreasca, Bucharest. Also, we provide you a private clinic medical insurance and Bookster subscription.
The job is full time, and the financial offer will be discussed depending on your experience. If you are interested in this position please send your CV.Aplica la acest job