As the Senior Performance Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work on Paid Social & Google Ads campaigns, and you will be there to provide campaign direction on all aspects of implementation and performance, with strategic input as required and collaborate with the broader team on cross channel strategy and tactics.
Working as part of an agile team with our clients, a typical day might involve:
- Executing Paid Social & Google Ads campaigns towards client objectives
- Ownership of ongoing campaign optimisation and reporting processes, ensuring that campaigns deliver to target and are achieving the best possible results.
- Reporting on campaign activity and leveraging research and industry knowledge to provide actionable, data-driven insights
- Regularly meeting with clients to develop a deep understanding of their business, update them on campaign performance, and agree on action plans.
- Collaborating with the wider team to plan and execute strategies that deliver on marketing objectives while being in budget and on time.
- Assisting with strategic insights on what is happening in the client’s industry, with consumers, and competitors.
What we can offer you:
- A supportive and collaborative culture
- An inclusive and fun workplace where the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love and actions brands’ needs.
- Flexible working – the ability to mould the way you want to work to fit your lifestyle.
- A constantly evolving and personalised Learning and Development program tailored to the training you need to drive your career development.
- An onboarding program that commences from the point of you accepting our offer and shares everything that you need to know about PM Precision and sets you up to achieve success throughout your first 6 months.
Skills and Experience:
- 1.5 - 2 years’ experience in Paid Social & Google Ads campaigns, with ideally an agency or willingness to adapt to agency background.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and digital platforms in general as expected, including use across reporting and data analysis, presentations etc.
- Demonstrated team collaboration and commitment with a high performing team culture
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, while maintaining attention to detail.
Of course, we do require a specific skillset with strong knowledge across all media channels however, what is equally just as important is we hire someone:
- Who has a genuine passion and curiosity for digital media
- With an adaptive and growth mindset
- Ready to take their digital media knowledge to the next level
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its four global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry and Blue 449, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 13,500 employees worldwide.Aplica la acest job