Do you have a strong digital design expertise?
Are you ready to work in a creative and fast-paced environment?
Are you able to sell ideas in a catchy and impactful way?
Then you look like our next Digital Art Director!
If you can understand a brand and produce inventive marketing solutions in all social media, your place is in our team. We are looking for someone with the right combination of strategic thinking and artistic skills who has in their DNA the passion for design.
What you need:
- An undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields;
- 2-4 years experience in a creative role (preferably in an advertising agency setting);
- Portfolio of creative work;
- Strong conceptual and design skills;
- Ability to understand client’s business requirements in order to design creative for their needs;
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- An understanding of responsive design across all digital platforms;
- Advanced Creative Suite programs skills (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Prioritization, time management and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently in a deadline-sensitive and fast-paced environment;
- Understanding of Adobe XD & After Effects are a plus.
What you will do:
- Develop and direct original visual concepts that are exciting and creatively attractive;
- Come up with innovative solutions to meet the client’s brief, creative campaigns;
- Design and mock the executions;
- Ideate and execute art direction for photography, video and animation, landing pages, and more;
- Work with creative directors, copywriters, producers, clients, and other team members in order to support the overall brand goals and objectives;
- Create production-ready designs and layouts, establish the look/tone/feel for campaigns and executions and convey ideas through well-designed presentations;
- Work effectively within a cross-functional team environment and exhibit a proactive approach to problem solving within pressure sensitive environments.
If you are as excited as we are, please send us your resume/CV, your portfolio and any other materials you consider relevant.
Looking forward to start creating with you!Aplica la acest job