We are looking to hire a Webshop Manager for Daniel Hechter, part of AstorMueller Group.
Location: Oradea – preferred. Remote can be an option.
What does this position means?
- Development and management of one of our online platforms with a lot of room for creativity
- Responsibility for all operational processes
- Definition of the marketing plan and implementation of marketing activities in cooperation with the online marketing department
- Independent project work
- Creation of digital best practices, processes, documentation and digital KPIs
- Identification of (digital) trends and growth potentials
- Execution of key figure-based analyses of the performance of the product portffolio and deriving growth strategies for the further development of the digital consumer journey
- Close cooperation with the marketing department, customer service, logistics, IT and finance department
- Manage the product portfolio including the definition of new assortment areas or product trends together with our category management team.
We would like you to have:
- +3 years of professional experience in the field of eCommerce
- Knowledge of the technical infrastructure and sales mechanisms of the relevant eCommerce platforms and marketplaces
- Analytical way of working, high process orientation and a quick perception coupled with hands-on mentality
- Experience in dealing with relevant shop technologies and ERP systems
- Structured and planned way of working as well as an analytical mindset
- Strong communication skills with a high degree of empathy and the ability to convince others
- Ability to communicate effectively in English. German is a plus
- Willingness to travel, as the role may require occasional travel
- We are looking for team members who will support us in further developing our brands through new ideas and approaches, as well as determination and commitment.
Some of the perks that for sure you will be excited about:
- A familiar, cooperative atmosphere in international teams
- Innovative and exciting area of responsibility with a wide range of development opportunities
- High level of personal responsibility and creative design options
- Short decision-making paths that help you implement your own ideas
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and place of work. Oradea is preferred for working location, but remote can also be an option.
- Private medical insurrance
- Subscription to Bookster
- Meal tickets
AstorMueller is a multinational company with offices in Switzerland,Romania, and India. We are one of Europe’s leading shoemaking companies with the design expertise and edge to craft both Men’s and Women's shoes. And accomplishing fast growth rates that are far above the market average. AstorMueller owns the license for bugatti shoes worldwide. We also hold the exclusive license for Daniel Hechter shoes. These are successful long-term partnerships that continue to evolve from strength to strength. Today, AstorMueller is renowned in the industry for deep production knowhow, design and tech development, and global production capabilities. We are an independent company that believes in organic growth, and in investing in quality, culture and innovation. And as we prepare for the launch of our own brands, here’s looking forward to an exciting, new future.Aplica la acest job