We’re looking for a Social Media Content Creator with at least a couple of years of experience, to join this remote-working team of ours at Nerds & Words.
What you’ll be doing:
- SM content creation & planning for clients in just about any sector you can think of, both cool & boring: real estate, IT, food, sports, e-commerce etc;
- Post/implement the content across clients’ SM accounts;
- Community management.
What you need to bring to the table:
- A longstanding friendship with the usual suspects: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin;
- Genuine respect and interest for quality content writing & copywriting;
- Design/editing skills (Canva or similar) that won’t win you medals at Cannes, but will make the client go “niiice”;
- Customer centricity & willingness to absorb feedback (ie. ability to not tell clients to piss off when they’re being difficult);
- Good work ethic & team spirit;
- Ideas, initiative, eagerness to get better;
- Staying up to date with trends & latest developments in social media & digital.
What we bring to the table:
- Remote work;
- Access to courses, webinars, tools, people, and whatever else you need to grow;
- A bunch of other stuff that we consider the norm, so no need to tell you about fair wage, private medical coverage, funny team & chilled working environment.
- Send your CV and/or portfolio by clicking the shiny blue button below.