We are looking for the A in our “PATTERN”! Our Group Account Manager should be a digitally-minded, proactive doer who is proud to nurture partnerships with clients.
You bring the skills, we bring great clients & lots of fun(kreativity)!
- Ensure our production is on time, deadlines are set and met, and communicated with team and client
- Understand the client’s business objectives and proactively manage the Client – Agency communication flow
- Own the relationship with our senior client stakeholders aiming for high client satisfaction and retention
- Manage multiple marketing projects / clients simultaneously
- Manage fast-paced work masterfully and juggle demands for different clients.
- Map out project schedules and deliverables.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, and project brief definition where relevant
- Coordinate and participate in internal client-related meetings, keeping on top of clients’ projects, status, and deliverables
- Evaluate on-going account development and propose improvements to ways of working.
Is this you? Let’s see:
- You are rocking your English skills (written & spoken)
- You are great at building trust within the team, PG and with our clients
- You have 3-5 years of successfully managing a portfolio of clients in an agency
- You think that communication really is the key
- You can think creatively and plan strategically
- You like to look at things from the bigger picture and always try to see more perspectives
- Your Project Management skills are insane
- You see yourself as a problem solver and you also have the ability to manage conceptual skills in order to recommend approaches and methods
- When at work, your best friends are: multi-tasking, deadlines, managing priorities
- You see yourself as a positive and pro-active individual
- Nevertheless, you absolutely enjoy working with different clients.
- A fulltime job within a growing and innovative all-round advertising agency.
- Attractive package and benefits.
- Continuous training.
- Career conversation and growing opportunities.
- A nice team with passionate professionals
Pattern Mindtreat Studios is a design agency, blending art, technology and a little funk. Our services cover branding, audio video, web design and web development, digital & social media, marketing & PR events. The agency is based in Bucharest, Romania, with an outpost in San Francisco, California.Aplica la acest job