Your role in the team:
If you love to act as the face and voice of communities and are passionate about child development and education, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Community Manager to engage our mentors' community of more than 500 IT experts who teach over 2000 kids through our "Code Hero" program. If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional, we would love to meet you! Ideally, you should have experience with at least one of our programs as a mentor.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain close communication with our mentors' community
- Organize community-building initiatives to cultivate and grow participation in the community
- Plan and manage online events to engage the community
- Provide informative content on topics of interest
- Monitoring our communication channels and responding to questions and concerns
- Build a strong relationship with our mentors
- Respond promptly to mentors' questions and concerns
- Communicate using a people-driven approach and behavior
- Conduct interviews for potential mentors
- Find new outreach opportunities to grow the community
- Attract existing and new members to join our community and participate actively
- Develop standardized, creative processes for remote and online communities
- Measure and report community engagement
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Our team needs someone who can be the point of contact for our mentors, positively engage with them daily and nurture current relationships within the community. Being a “people person” who enjoys engaging with others is essential. A tech-savvy manager with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a team-spirited attitude would be ideal for the role.
Are you a person who can thrive in a dynamic start-up environment and adapt quickly to change? Because we move fast and often wear different hats while keeping in mind our common goal: offering children access to quality education, no matter where they come from.
You'll complement our team if you:
- Believe that equitable education is critical for our future
- Can plan and lead community initiatives
- Have hands-on experience with people management
- Use behavioral psychology to create approaches and interventions
- Know how to use words to communicate messages that change the world
- Have outstanding interpersonal and presentations skills
- Are a problem solver who thinks outside the box
- Always strive for the highest quality in everything that you do
- Can adapt quickly to the dynamic pace of a startup
- Are detailed oriented, critical thinker, and capable of managing time well
- Have the ability to collaborate asynchronously as part of our remote team
- Speak technology, being familiar with the edu-tech language.
It would be nice if you:
- Have participated as a mentor at least in one of our programs
- Have experience in community management
We are an early-stage startup that offers children access to quality education, no matter where they come from. We believe digital literacy and basic coding skills will be the building blocks for tomorrow’s jobs.
We are running the 4th edition of Code Hero and want you to be part of it! This is an online program where children all over the country come together and learn basic coding skills, mentored by worldwide volunteers.
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to use your creativity to make a difference in your community, this is it! Give every child from Romania a chance to receive a quality education.
Volunteer your creativity today and spread the word!Aplica la acest job