Are you looking for a place where you can turn your creative ideas into brand campaigns?
Are you a natural when it comes to writing and juggling words around?
Could you talk for hours about the power of social media, a good story or technology?
If the answer is yes to all the above, you just might be our next superstar Copywriter.
What you need:
- An undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields;
- At least 2 years experience in a copywriter role in an advertising agency setting;
- Curiosity and ability to understand brands and create meaningful stories;
- Strong writing style;
- Knowledge of latest trends in tech and social media platforms;
- Ability to juggle across different media, for different audiences and multiple brands.
What you will do:
- Come up with creative concepts for innovative digitally-led campaigns;
- Stay on the look for local and global news that the brands you work on could react to in social media;
- Create content that people love to love, from a simple post or story to social media activations that make the headlines;
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, content creators and producers on projects from the initial briefing through their implementation.
What we promise you’ll be a part of if you join the team:
- A culture where people prize creativity and fight to make those big ideas come to life in memorable campaigns;
- Opportunities, opportunities, opportunities everywhere: briefs from global clients, briefs from innovative local clients, briefs from our global network. You want it, you can work on it;
- A chance to work with different Creative Directors than your day-to-day creative lead, depending on the specificities of a brief.
If this seems exciting, please send over your portfolio – including the ideas you know are great, although you never sold them – and your CV.
Hope we’ll meet soon!