McCann Romania is looking for a motivated and enthusiast new colleague for the Accountant role in the Finance department.
What you will be doing:
- Monitor and record financial transactions and general ledger accounting entries according to company policies and regulations;
- Check and make a cross between ERP costs and suppliers invoices
- Permanent communication with Client Service
- Keep the evidence of Assets (recording and amortization)
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations (both local audit and group audit);
- Solve and monitor any accounting or fiscal issues; take responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries;
- Prepare month-end closing accounting activities;
- Prepare regular financial reports and statements for review as related with monthly Financial Reporting and Controlling requirements or any ad hoc requested analysis reports;
- Work with the controlling team to ensure compliance with US GAAP standards and internal policies and controls;
- Work cross departments and cross functions in order to achieve accuracy, completeness and timeliness of deliverables.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 1 year experience as an accountant involved on various accounting fields;
- Familiarity with the accounting processes, rules and with current overall legislation as related to proper accounting;
- CECCAR would be a plus, but not compulsory;
- Proficiency in Excel.