TEILOR is a family business that started from a big dream.
23 years later, we are an international luxury jewelry brand, one that marked its physical and online presence in four European countries. And the expansion is in full speed ahead.
At TEILOR, beauty means diversity. It translates in genuine interactions and owning up to who you are. More precisely, we would say that beauty means inspiration: just be and convey inspiration through everything you do. „TEILOR” translates for Lindens’, embodying our passion for jewelry, as the delicate flowers and unique scent perfectly reflect TEILOR’s brand essence. Our mission is to empower people to see the impossible and go beyond. Our desire is to become the most surprising brand in high jewelry industry.
Each and every one of our communication campaigns is crafted in-house, and YOU can be the co-author of our story. We are now looking for a new colleague to take on the role of Senior Art Director within our Creative Team.
You will lead TEILOR's creative efforts and help to drive end to end creative design and execution for our brand. From developing 360 campaigns across multiple platforms to support overall brand strategy and product positioning, you must possess excellent leadership qualities.
You will work closely with the founders, designers and marketing department to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers, and should be creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You must get under the skin of customers in all our markets, and make sure we are always playing to the human, brand and cultural truths in those markets - be customer-obsessed. You will partner closely with stakeholders across Marketing and beyond, to develop breakthrough work that balances the needs of the business with the longer-term needs of the brand.
Ultimately, you must thrill at being a positive champion for powerful storytelling and insight-led creativity in everything you do. Spreading excitement inside the company about the creative possibilities of our story.
About the role:
- Execute the visual content according to Teilor marketing objectives;
- You will work closely with the Marketing Director and E-commerce Director in order to create and develop visual content for both online and offline communication
- You will work and play in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign to name some;
- Aftereffects will be nice to have also :)or any 3D design;
- You will create Key Visuals and you will deliver creative work related to weekly/daily or sometimes monthly campaigns;
- As the leader of the Visual team, you will ensure every visual asset is delivered accordingly, to deadline and in line with our quality requirements;
- You will be responsible for a team of visual specialists (photo editors, video, graphic designers based in Bucharest and Pitesti)
- You will work in alignment with the TEILOR Brand book and the creative direction of the Management Team.
- You are a creative personality who leads through vision, and by example – “Make this happen” attitude;
- You have accelerated brands in lifestyle or luxury space, ideally both (3+ years combined experience);
- You are comfortable with fast changing organizations - you thrive off the opportunity, and you are resilient;
- You are a driven self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication, and critical thinking skills;
- You know when to push, but you also know when to be flexible. You know how to win over a complex, matrixed organization;
- You are highly organized and you are good with coordinating creation team;
- People and culture above everything. Highly collaborative.
Beyond the role / Benefits:
- An exciting industry, the beautiful world of diamonds;
- Access to an international environment focused on continuous learning and developing.
- A unique opportunity and excellent possibility to develop yourself and your career by joining a successful and passionate team of professionals and playing an important role in our brands success story.
- Competitive Comp. & Ben. Package, including private medical care.
- Motivating salary according to your qualifications and career level.
- A dynamic and fun culture, we encourage diversity and inclusion at work, so feel free to come as you are.
- Access to company discounts after 6 months of employment, library and other perks.
- Also, we’re scaling fast, so you’ll have excellent development and career opportunities within the company.
If all this sounds like a challenge for you, apply and send us your portfolio and we will be thrilled to know you. We can’t wait to see where your dreams and ambitions will take you at TEILOR !
We are absolutely thankful for your interest in our company and for considering this job opportunity. We are receiving quite many applications to various roles and therefore the process of screening may take a while. We don't use AI in our recruiting process meaning that an actual colleague from Talent Acquisition team will carefully screen and review all eligible applications, with no exception. Only selected suitable candidates will be contacted within a range of maximum 15 days.
TEILOR Talent Acquisition Team.