Project Agora, a TDG (ThinkDigital Group) company, is a Media Technology SaaS with the vision to Κeep the Open Web Open. In our day-to-day, we work with over 2700 top local digital Publishers and eRetailers in EMEA and LATAM, supporting them to maximize the value out of their every visitor and offer media solutions to more than 9000 local and international advertisers to drive business results.
Project Agora has been named as one of the 1.000 fastest growing companies in Europe by the Financial Times, enjoying an annual growth of more than 80% every year since 2017. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technology. We live and define our work ethics by our core values.
We are Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners and Fat Cow Killers striving to take inefficiency out of the way. Innate Curious we always explore ways to understand root causes and innovate and Positive Bigfoots carrying self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on our noble mission to further grow our Commercial Team, we are looking for a talented Business Development Manager. You’ll join an established and fast-paced environment with the main focus on growing and developing our clients’ portfolio in Romania and internationally. Within our growing organization, you will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech & Programmatic Advertising companies in EMEA and LATAM.
Being part of a fast-growing scale-up organization, the role requires a passionate, self-driven and team-player professional with strong interpersonal skills to contribute to our business growth.
The successful candidate will be based in Bucharest.
Come join us and help keep the Open Web Open.
- Understand the value of Project Agora’s Full Funnel Media competitive offering and articulate its benefits in a manner meaningful to prospects and clients.
- Deliver effective sales presentations based on clients’ verticals, briefs and campaign KPIs.
- Actively participate in expanding Project Agora’s advertiser network including lead generation, sales and ensuring smooth client partner onboarding.
- Grow existing relationships by acting as the point of contact and strategic advisor, ensure client retention/satisfaction and grow advertising spend, inventory and yield.
- Have ownership and overview of campaign execution for assigned client accounts.
- Work as part of the broader commercial and growth teams to improve execution and drive great team results.
- Leverage reporting tools and dashboards to developing sales performance summaries to be presented to client partners and internal management and run thoughtful data-driven Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Performing invoicing activities
- Continuously educate client partners on publisher media best practices, marketing tactics, best practices and new products and data.
- Work cross-functionally to provide the company with actionable advertiser sales, product, marketing and operational feedback.
- Forecast and track key account revenues.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has 4+ years of sales experience, preferably within the Media or Digital Advertising ecosystem.
- Holds a BA/ BSc in Marketing /Communications / Business related field.
- Displays excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Is looking to consistently produce high-quality work, with a proactive attitude.
- Is able to identify opportunities presented by customers and turn them into projects.
- Demonstrates outstanding listening, negotiation presentation and analytical skills.
- Is able to prioritize and deliver to strict deadlines.
- Is a Team player, motivated and self-driven.
Benefits and Perks
Project Agora company is part of TDG, recognized as a Best Workplaces™ for 2022. We are on a mission to boldly lead our people to where no one has gone before. Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive.
We are offering:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- A budgeted training and professional development plan.
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team.
- Heart Long Weekends! A paid-time-off throughout the year to enjoy life outside of work.
- Health insurance scheme.
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional development.
- Fresh fruits and the best selection of tea every day.
Project Agora offers a hybrid working model. Team members all over the EMEA region currently can meet in person every other week. Project Agora continues to grow our team by conducting a remote-first onboarding process.Aplica la acest job