What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Social Media Manager - who loves to mix and match words, has a passion for copywriting and social media, and creates Reels & TikToks easily.
You have to love social media, and you know how to write engaging content that doesn’t have to be boring. You know how to entertain and educate.
- Lead and implement the most efficient social media strategy for Socialinsider.
- Plan and share engaging content to connect with prospects, customers, users, and influencers.
- Continuously improve SM activity by capturing and analyzing the appropriate trends, social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Respond to comments, messages, and queries in a timely manner.
- Create videos, Reels & TikToks.
- Develop an employee advocacy program on specific platforms
- Start a new community for social media managers around the world.
- Create & report on Facebook Campaigns (Ads Manager proficiency is required), focusing on continuously improving the performance.
- Collaborate with influencers, interact with them on social networks, and share their content.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Social Media management, Content creation, and copywriting or similar.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube) and social media tools.
- In-depth understanding of the performance of SM channels/ analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions, and planning digital campaigns to build communities.
- Passionate about social media, technology, and SaaS businesses.
- Digital creativity
- Experience with influencer marketing or employee advocacy is a plus.
Why working with us:
- Private medical insurance
- Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company (we start from 23).
- Team events - team retreats with the whole team.
- Free books - never pay for books again; they’re on us.
Who we are:
We’re Socialinsider. We started five years ago as a social media benchmarking tool. Today, we’re creating an ecosystem for social media teams and strategists to aggregate the data and offer actionable insights.
We are a profitable, self-funded B2B SaaS startup with more than 300 clients across the globe - TBWA, Tribal Worldwide, Honda, Beko, Rolls-Royce, Volvo, Booking.com, and many others.
What we do:
We help brands and agencies worldwide streamline their social media reporting processes, optimize their time and costs so they can tackle different projects at once, and think of long-term strategies for their clients.Aplica la acest job