D|MBC – The Media and Branded Content Company is looking for a dedicated person in its Branded Media department to work directly with the client.
We want you to have at least two years of experience handling digital and print content writing activities for different clients and support for digital campaigns using written and video content.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Meets with clients frequently, serving as a contact between the client and our team;
- Discusses strategy with clients and helps develop branded media products (content-based projects: blogs, podcasts);
- Presents creative proposals to clients for approval, making sure all components are in line with the brand;
- Addresses any issues or delays in the project, as well as clients’ feedback;
- Delivers completed projects to the client on time;
- Manages budgets for multiple accounts;
- Arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key guests for clients’ branded media products - in person or over the phone - and facilitate these meetings where appropriate;
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
- Attend client events and industry conferences;
- Handle clients’ social media accounts such as their Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn page;
- Deliver analytics reports on social media, reporting on traffic, engagement, and follower figures;
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for developing content campaigns and products (podcasts/magazines).
- English language fluency: You must have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Copywriting skills: You need to be hot on spelling, grammar, and proofreading, as well as have a creative flair for producing engaging copy.
- Presentation skills: From communicating ideas to your team to presenting stories to journalists, you need to organize information succinctly and interestingly to capture their attention.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Whether it’s over the phone, by email, or in person, PR is all about people, so you need to be approachable, friendly, and empathetic and be able to relate to people on different levels within the agency, with clients, and with the media.
- Excellent telephone manner: You will spend a lot of your time pitching stories to journalists, so you need to be confident to pick up the phone and speak to them and maintain a positive, friendly, and upbeat tone.
- Time-keeping: You will often be working to tight media deadlines and meeting your team’s and clients’ demands and pressures. Hence, it would help if you worked quickly and efficiently, without compromising quality.
- Resilience: You need to be ballsy enough to pick up the phone with clients and resilient enough to handle criticism and rejection.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Academic degree in Marketing / PR / Journalism - required.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position – required
- Proficiency in English - required.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Canva, and Adobe (Premiere, Illustrator)
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with content writing
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
Experience in working in mass-media or on a similar position is a MUST.
D|MBC is a branded media company headquartered in Bucharest with over five years of experience in media and content creation. Our primary services include digital marketing and branded media production (podcasts and magazines). Also, we are strongly oriented through Sentiment Analysis research starting in 2022 and are working on developing our methodology for determining the emotional impact of content on customers.
To future-proof your skills :)