D|MBC – The Media and Branded Content Company is looking for a dedicated person in its Marketing department to work directly with one of our clients in the construction industry.
We want you to have at least two years of experience handling outbound marketing campaigns and working with qualified databases for such campaigns. Also, you should have the will to work with our client's Sales team and visit some prospects to understand their sales and service process.
Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Developing, implementing, and managing our social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite, Later, Mailchimp, Canva, etc.
- Ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with multiple teams within the company and clients
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Local webpage development – changes and updates
- Marketing automation – monitoring results, making changes and updates
- SEO (keywords) – Analytics of webpages and social media
- SEM – coordinate Search Engine Marketing campaigns with partners.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good knowledge of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Academic degree in Marketing - required.
- Minimum two years of experience in a similar position – proficiency in English is required.
Experience in working in multinational teams is a plus.
D|MBC is a branded media company headquartered in Bucharest with over five years of experience in media and content creation. Our primary services include digital marketing and branded media production (podcasts and magazines). Also, we are strongly oriented through Sentiment Analysis research starting in 2022 and are working on developing our methodology for determining the emotional impact of content on customers.Aplica la acest job