Can you easily understand clients’ needs and objectives?
Are you ready to work in a fast-paced environment?
We are looking for the missing piece to unite the customer service department. If you know how to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, you have spent at least 1 year in an agency and you have personal development on your list, let us know. Virtual coffee is from us.
What we offer:
- A fun, flexible, and relaxed work environment: flexible working hours & work from home;
- Time well taken: beside the normal, legal days, you have extra free days;
- Private medical subscription;
- Meal tickets;
- Personalized learning programs.
What you will do:
- Manage account relationships with appropriate client stakeholders providing regular status updates;
- Know your client’s market, competitors, marcom mix and relevant media platforms;
- Grow client relationships in terms of project deliverables and service level satisfaction;
- Own, monitor and disseminate client brand guidelines and visual system requirements to ensure all marketing communications match specifications/guidelines;
- Understand the client’s business objectives;
- Proactively manage expectations and communicate project and risks to internal team and client;
- Prepare and update relevant lists and reports, and ensure background information researched and prepared for briefs, pitches or presentations.
What you need:
- 1+ years of agency experience;
- Knowledge of agency processes;
- Attention for details;
- Desire to maintain and continually improve personal knowledge base;
- Ability to maintain constructive project goal direction in the face of unanticipated time constraints;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A team-oriented personality;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.