Can you easily understand clients’ needs and objectives?
Are you a native when it comes to coordinating projects and ensuring clear communication to all involved
Then you should join our team as an Account Executive!
What we offer:
- A fun, flexible, and relaxed work environment: flexible working hours & work from home;
- Time well taken: beside the normal, legal days, you have extra free days;
- Private medical subscription;
- Meal tickets;
- Personalized learning programs.
What Will You Do?
- Manage account relationships with appropriate client stakeholders providing regular status updates;
- Grow client relationships in terms of project deliverables and service level satisfaction;
- Own, monitor and disseminate client brand guidelines and visual system requirements to ensure all marketing communications match specifications/guidelines;
- Proactively manage Client and Agency team expectations;
- Maintain client financials, including billing;
- Proactively manage expectations and communicate project and risks to internal team and client;
- Support account team in overseeing the development of briefs, statements of work, and project templates and tools.
What Do You Need?
- 1 year of advertising agency experience;
- Integrated campaign experience – both ATL & Digital;
- Ability to establish priorities and objectives and make realistic commitments;
- Ability to balance the needs of the client with the agency;
- Ability to maintain constructive project goal direction in the face of unanticipated time constraints;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; also English speaking is a must
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments;
- A team-oriented personality and leadership abilities.
Looking forward to working with you!Aplica la acest job